Smallville Index du Forum
Smallville
Incarne ton personnage préfèré de la série

Smallville Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ginuwine Pony ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Smallville Index du Forum -> Zone Flood -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whelaton

MessagePosté le: 05/21/2016, 08:51    Sujet du message: Ginuwine Pony Répondre en citant

Ginuwine Pony > bit.ly/27KakPo

Retrieved....August....19,....2014"Pony"...(Album...Version)......5:25..."Pony"...(Extended...Mix)......5:20..."Pony"...(Instrumental)......5:18..."Pony"...(A...Cappella)......3:48...^...."ARIA....Charts........Accreditations........1997....Singles"Reviews[edit]^...UK...Singles...Chart...Chartstats.com...Retrieved...August...23,...2008...^...a...b...c...Billboard...Artist...Chart...History...Retrieved...august...23,...2008...^..."Billboard...Top...100...-...1996"The....song....peaked....at....number....one....on....the....Billboard....Hot....R&B/Hip-Hop....Songs....for....two....weeks....from....November....16,....1996....to....November....30,....1996....and....reached....number....six....on....Billboard's....Hot....100....on....November....23,....1996Single...track...listing[edit]print....correct....Terms....of....Use....LUMPKIN,...STEPHEN...GARRETT,...STEPHEN...ELLIS...GARRETT,...TIMOTHY...MOSLEY,...TIMOTHY...Z0.039...Integrate...the...suggestion...into...the...annotation,...keeping...the...contributor...guidelines...in...mind.Peak....positions[edit]....Chart....(199697)....Peak....Position....Australia....(ARIA)[6]....3....Belgium....(Ultratip....Flanders)[7]....4....Belgium....(Ultratop....50....Wallonia)[8]....30....Canada....Dance....(RPM)[9]....4....Germany....(Official....German....Charts)[10]....22....Netherlands....(Dutch....Top....40)[11]....7....New....Zealand....(Recorded....Music....NZ)[12]....5....Sweden....(Sverigetopplistan)[13]....16....Switzerland....(Schweizer....Hitparade)[14]....29....UK....Singles....(The....Official....Charts....Company)[15]....16....US....Billboard....Hot....100[16]....6....US....Billboard....Hot....R&B/Hip-Hop....Songs....1....US....Billboard....Pop....Songs[16]....28....End....of....year....charts[edit]....End....of....year....chart....(1996)....Position....U.SThe...song...was...featured...in...the...2012...film...Magic...Mike...which...played...when...Channing...Tatum's...character...performs...a...hip-hop...theme...striptease...to...the...song...and...also...appeared...in...its...2015...sequel...Magic...Mike...XXLThe....video....was....filmed....at....the....Cowboy....Palace....saloon....in....Chatsworth,....California.[4]^...."Charts.org.nz........Ginuwine........Pony"Charts[edit]If..necessary,..click..Advanced,..then..click..Format,..then..select..Single,..then..click..SEARCH..^.."Best-Selling..Records..of..1996"^..^..^.."Archive..Chart:..2015-08-20"^...."Ultratop.be........Ginuwine........Pony"....(in....French).Pony..lyrics..licensed..through..LyricFind.^..."American...single...certifications......Ginuwine......Pony"ber..uns..Presse..Werbung..Jobs..Kontakt..Infos..Forum..Fragen..und..Antworten..Surftipps..Datenschutz../..AGB..Impressum..Links..Magic..Internet..AMPYA..ProSiebenSat.1..Setlist.fm..MyVideo..Hot..Songs..Justin..Timberlake..-..CAN'T..STOP..THE..FEELING!..(Original..Song..From..DreamWorks..Animation's.."Trolls")..Songtext..Kungs..-..This..Girl..Songtext..Drake..-..One..Dance..Songtext..Frans..-..If..I..Were..Sorry..Songtext..DNCE..-..Cake..by..the..Ocean..Songtext..Calvin..Harris..featEurope....Maxi-single[5]^.."New..Zealand..single..certifications....Ginuwine....Pony"Billboard....(BPI....Communications....Inc.)....109....(3):....61I'm..just..a..bachelor,..I'm..lookin'..for..a..partner..Someone..who..knows..how..to..ride..without..even..fallin'..off..Gotta..be..compatible..takes..me..to..my..limits..Girl..when..I..break..you..off,..I..promise..that..you..won't..wanna..get..off..If..you're..horny,..let's..do..it..Ride..it,..my..pony..My..saddle's..waitin'..Come..and..jump..on..it..If..you're..horny,..let's..do..it..Ride..it,..my..pony..My..saddle's..waitin'..Come..and..jump..on..it..Sittin'..here..flossin',..peepin'..your..steelo..Just..once..if..I..have..the..chance,..the..things..I..would..do..to..you..You..and..your..body,..every..single..portion..Send..chills..up..and..down..your..spine,..juices..flowin'..down..your..thigh..If..you're..horny,..let's..do..it..Ride..it,..my..pony..My..saddle's..waitin'..Come..and..jump..on..it..If..you're..horny,..let's..do..it..Ride..it,..my..pony..My..saddle's..waitin'..Come..and..jump..on..it..If..we're..gonna..get..nasty..baby..First..we'll..show..and..tell..Till..I..reach..your..pony..tail..(Oh)..Lurk..all..over..and..through..you..baby..Until..we..reach..the..stream..You'll..be..on..my..jockey..team..(Ooh)..If..you're..horny,..let's..do..it..Ride..it,..my..pony..My..saddle's..waitin'..Come..and..jump..on..it..If..you're..horny,..let's..do..it..Ride..it,..my..pony..My..saddle's..waitin'..Come..and..jump..on..it..If..you're..horny,..let's..do..it..Ride..it,..my..pony..My..saddle's..waitin'..Come..and..jump..on..it..If..you're..horny,..let's..do..it..Ride..it,..my..pony..My..saddle's..waitin'..Come..and..jump..on..it..If..you're..horny,..let's..do..it..Ride..it,..my..pony..My..saddle's..waitin'..Come..and..jump..on..it..Ride..it..Ride..itDiscuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion.Track...listing[edit]See....also[edit]"Pony..(Jump..on..It)"..Singleby..Tough..Love..featuring..Ginuwine..Released..7..August..2015..Format..Digital..download..Recorded..2015..Genre..House..Length..3:03..Label..Island..Writer(s)..Ginuwine..Tough..Love..singles..chronology.."So..Freakin'..Tight"..(2015).."Pony..(Jump..on..It)"..(2015)..Ginuwine..singles..chronology.."I..Need"..(2013).."Pony..(Jump..on..It)"..(2015)....Login..Log..dich..ein..oder..registriere..dich..kostenlos..um..diese..Funktion..zu..nutzen^..."Archive...Chart:...2015-08-20"...UK...Dance...Chart f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 05/21/2016, 08:51    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Smallville Index du Forum -> Zone Flood -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006